Throughout our 20 years in business, Lee Manufacturing has been known in the security, fire, telecommunication and home automation industries as a fabricator of high quality custom made sheet metal enclosures. Cabinets can be designed for interior or exterior uses. We can fabricate all of our enclosures to meet most NEMA, UL and FM standards.
Lee Manufacturing is located in Barnes Industrial Park, In Wallingford Connecticut. The facility encompasses 65,000 square feet, and is ideally situated 2 minutes from I-95, halfway between Hartford and New Haven. From this location we routinely containerize all loads in order to ship throughout the US, Canada or Mexico by truck, or train; or internationally by container ship.
Lee Manufacturing’s core competence is to leverage our strength in design and intelligent production methods, in close partnership with our customer’s engineering team, to manufacture high-quality enclosures designed specifically for their product. By getting involved early in the design phase, we can assure our enclosures meet two important criteria:
- protection against environmental influences (dust, moisture, incidental contact, electronic interferences, etc)
- intelligent product design
These product development services allow our customers to adapt quickly to market changes and at the same time reduce overall production costs. Our competitive advantages depend on four key manufacturing strengths:
- advanced automation requiring fewer employees
- cost-efficient product design, in which we utilize purchasing economies of scale wherever possible
- soft or hard tooling designed by our tool makers to allow for rapid product design changes in the future
- complete design, fabrication, and finishing services provided under one roof for greater quality and manufacturing controls